I want to be funny!

I realized that when I talked to people, it seems that I was very boring! I want to be funny! I'll try my best! But I don't know how... Can you give me some advise/suggest?

I want to be funny!

I have realized that when I talk to people, it seems that I am very boring! I want to be funny! I'll try my best! But I don't know how... Can you give me some advice/suggestions?

The trouble with your English here is mostly that you are talking about different times. You use different tenses without it being clear that you want to talk about different moments in time.

Eleven! You don't need to try to be funny! Be nice, be yourself, talk about what you think is fun and funny and makes you happy, or what you are interested in. Then people will like talking to you. Being interesting is more important than being funny, anyway :) (Bruce can write an essay for you with complicated English words which helps no one! Especially someone learning English!! But, I doubt he is very funny to talk to, although he might be interesting if you can understand him haha)