It is not difficult to say Its normal

I woke up at three am, couldn't sleep well. As far as right now, I try to think about this situation : it's deeply sleep, not unable to sleep. For the sake of pretending, there is a word pretend in this world. Hehe. I'm two mind now. Whether I participate verbling or italki or try to close my eyes one hour more?

Sent from YukiPhone

It is not difficult to say, 'Its normal'

それが普通だと言うことは難しくない。

I woke up at three am, because I couldn't sleep well.

よく眠れなかったので、私は3時に起きました。

As far as right now, I'm trying to think about this situation : I'm really sleepy, but unable to sleep.

今回に限って、私はこの状況についてこう考えようとしています。本当に眠いけれど、眠ることが出来ません。と

For the sake of pretending.

ふり、をするために。

Hehe.

ははっ。

I'm of two minds right now.

私は今、迷っています。

I don't know whether I should participate on verbling or italki or try to close my eyes for one hour more? 

バーブリングかアイトーキに参加すべきか、あと一時間目を閉じるべきか分かりません。

It is not difficult to say "it's normal". 

I woke up at 3am because I couldn't sleep well. As for right now, I'mt rying to think about the situation like this: it's a deep sleep, not my inability to sleep. For the sake of pretending, there is a word pretend in this world (I'm not sure what you want to say here). Hehe. I'm of two minds now.the word "verbling" doesn't exist. Should I continue throwing out verbs, participating on Italki or try to close my eyes for one more hour? 

I woke up at three am, because I couldn't sleep well. As far as right now, I'm trying to think about this situation : it's deeply sleep I'm really sleepy, not but unable to sleep. For the sake of pretending (there is a word 'pretend' in this world). Hehe. I'm in/of two minds right now. I don't know whether I should participate on verbling or italki or try to close my eyes for one hour more?

Sent from YukiPhone

It is not difficult to say "it's normal"

I woke up at three am 3am because I couldn't sleep well. As far as for right now, I'm trying to think about this the situation like this: it's deeply sleep, not unable to sleep it's a deep sleep, not my inability to sleep.

For the sake of pretending, there is a word pretend in this world (I'm not sure what you want to say here). Hehe. I'm of two minds now. Whether verbling (the word "verbling" doesn't exist) Should I continue throwing out verbs, participating on Italki or try to close my eyes one hour more for one more hour?