Mom Dad I really have other problems to attend to!

Do you know this? Your parents annoy you with going shopping with them and spend the day with them although you have really so much other problems to attend to. This is happening to me these days.

Instead of having some rest for myself at weekend without writing CVs my parents take my free day. Going shopping food and then being in their home. And this now in a time where I do not even know what to live from the next months if I do not get a job soon. The help from the government is not much. I still have enough savings but it is really not what I wanted at all.

I need to stand alone. I am adult and I know that even in these dark hours I'm not allowed to give up. I tell this to my parents sometimes but they do not want to listen. I do not need them at all in this situation. You only can count on yourself. My social reputation in Germany is now totally low anyway. Well it was totally low since I live but when you are workless in this country to many people you are nothing more then a lazy pig who only wants to live from the governments money so the taxes of the people who still work. As if it would had been my fault that they fire me so fast in temporary employment because they do not keep their word.

During my first time of being workless in 2009 my mother was also like that. She said I should be more "active" without knowing the brutal truth that jobs are not growing like grass during spring. As if I wouldn't search the job websites every day and try to find jobs where I can send my CVs to. It is some kind of a job too when you write CVs. Because you sit the whole day in front of your computer searching and writing. It is nothing different then a job at office with the same high pressure. The only difference is just that I do not get money for this.

It is really hard to do what Mose said to honor the parents. There is even death penalty on it if you say bad words about them. But they often do really annoy me. They do not have a job either for me although my father said he had some kind of contact. So as he called me yesterday I thought he got something working on it. But of course nothing. He often just talks but is doing nothing. He really turns like his father to be an old and mumbling man.

If this go on like this I really get crazy. But I made the oath to not leave the city just for another german city. I would only leave it when I leave the country. So my parents will still annoy me while I have so many other problems to attend to.

You know what pisses me (the ......) off? My parents wasting my time by dragging me along on their shopping trips and making me spend the entire day with them even though I really got much important ........ to deal with. They've been pulling this ....... with me all the time lately.

Instead of having some time to rest on the weekends when I don't have to write CVs my parents take my free day. Taking me food shopping and then having me over to visit at their place. And this at a time when I do not even know what I'm going to live off of for the next few months if I don't get a job soon. The help from the government isn't that much. I still have enough savings but I'm probably going to have to really scrimp to get by. 

I need to stand on my own two feet. I am an adult and I know that even in these dark hours I'm not allowed to give up. I tell this to my parents sometimes but they don't want to listen. I don't need them at all, even in this situation. The only person you can rely on is yourself. My reputation in Germany is now totally low anyway. Well it's been totally low for a while but it is even worse now because when you are unemployed in this country, to many people you are nothing more then a lazy pig who only wants to live off the taxpayer's money. As if it were my fault that I was laid off so quickly from my temp. job because the employer lied to me.

During my first time of being unemployed in 2009 my mom was in the same situation. She was telling me that I should be more "active" without really understanding the brutal truth that jobs don't exactly grow like grass during the spring. As if I didn't search the job websites every day and send my CV out to all different places. It's basically a full-time job just to write the CVs. Because you sit in front of the computer the whole day searching and typing things in. It's just like office job with the same stress level. The only difference is that I don't get paid.

It can be really hard sometimes to follow Moses' commandment to honor one's parents. He even said that the penalty for slandering one's parents should be death (I think that's what you meant). But they really do annoy me often. They also don't have any work for me although my father did say that he knows someone who might be able to hook me up with some work. So when he called me yesterday I thought maybe something would come of this. But of course nothing. He talks a lot but doesn't accomplish anything. He's like his own father: an old mumbling man.

If it goes on like this It'm going to go crazy. But I made an oath not to leave Berlin for another German city. The only way I'm going to leave Berlin is if I leave Germany entirely and emigrate to another country. So it goes that my parents are still going to annoy me and waste my time, even when I have so many other problems to deal with.