hello everybody! Im working with IDIOMS. it would be cool if you can share me some common examples.

hey , it's really hard topic to learn because when I read something and i found an idiom, no always the context make sense because idioms can mean different stuff so I will appreciate any help about IDIOMS , if you can post one or two examples of the idioms that you use always in your common life I will appreciate it also if you can give me a little explanation would be awesome because there are some that are really hard to undertand like "THROW ME A BONE" now i just figure out that nobody will throw anything hahaha

hello everybody! Im working with IDIOMS. it would be cool if you can could share with me some common examples of idioms.

hey , it's a really hard topic to learn because when I read something and i found find an idiom, no always the context does not always make sense because idioms can mean different stuff things so I will would appreciate any help about with IDIOMS. if you can post one or two examples of the idioms that you use always in your common life I will would appreciate it. also if you can give me a little explanation that would be awesome because there are some that are really hard to undertand like "THROW ME A BONE." now i just figure out learned that nobody will throw anything hahaha