I love the rain!!

After an intense summer rains again. I wanted to get out and run in the rain with open arms, but the loneliness of the night frightened me. My garden smells damp earth and though is midnight, I can hear the song of some birds. The moon deprived us of its light, and the tiny dew drops that fall from the trees reflect the artificial light of lanterns. I love the rain!

I love the rain!!

After an intense summer, it rained again. I wanted to get out and run in the rain with open arms, but the loneliness of the night frightened me. My garden smelled like damp earth, and though it was midnight I can could hear the song of some birds. The moon deprived us of its light, and the tiny dew drops that fell from the trees reflected the artificial light of lanterns. I love the rain!

These are my humble corrections. Muy bien Perla. Don't forget to be consistent with your tense. I wasn't sure if you meant to put this in the present tense or past tense, so I just changed it all to the past tense because it seemed like you were recalling something that had happened already. If not, then my apologies! I hope the correction is still helpful.

Que tengas un buen día!

I love the rain!!

After an intense summer, it began to rain again. I wanted to get out and run in the rain with open arms, but the loneliness of the night frightened me. My garden smells of  damp earth and though  it is midnight, I can hear the song of some birds. The moon deprived us of its light, and the tiny dew drops that fall from the trees reflect the artificial light of lanterns. I love the rain!

I love the rain!!

After an intense summer rains again. I wanted to get out and run in the rain with open arms, but the loneliness of the night frightened me. My garden smells (of or like the) damp earth and though is it's  midnight, I can hear the song of some birds. The moon deprived us of its light, and the tiny dew drops that fall from the trees reflect the artificial light of lanterns. I love the rain!

After an intense Summer, it rains again.

Wow! Very descriptive! you must experience great feelings! Qué emocion!