About my disadvantage

Sometimes I'm very lazy:( For example, I had decided to go in for sport everyday. I was full of enthusiasm. But 3 days went.. And I didn't want nothing. Or at the university ... I do any homeworks when I must give it to the teacher already! At the last moment. Or learning English... Sometimes I learn English every day...but then.... I don't know how yo explain it.. I don't want nothing. I want only do nothing... That's not good:( I try to become better.

Hello Elena.  How are you?

Let's look at your essay, shall we?  I would like to write some improvements in punctuation  and the terms, okay?

.

.

About my disadvantage

Sometimes I'm very lazy.    For example, I had decided to go in for sport everyday.

I was full of enthusiasm; But 3 days went by,  and I did    nothing.

At the university  I do any homeworks  when I must give it to the teacher already!

[Did you want to say that;  "I did not do any homework when I  must give it to the teacher"?  You could write this part this way:

--------------------

"At  the university  I did not do  any homework, even though it was  past due, and I was supposed to turn it in to the teacher.   It is already the last moment, and it is not done!"

-----------------------

.

About learning English; sometimes I learn [or study] English every day; but then,  I don't know how to  explain it.   I have no ambition  for anything [or to accomplish anything]   I don't want anything. I want only to  do nothing.  That's not good.  I will  try to become better."

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is the essence that you wish to communicate, and I sympathize with your dilemma.  It is not uncommon to feel this way in winter. 

May I suggest that you find a video of an English song and learn the words?

May I suggest one for you?  If I do,  do you think you could learn the words and practice singing it?

I will post another  comment with the song I  suggest for you. 

.

About my disadvantage

Sometimes I'm very lazy:( For example, I had decided to go to sport for everyday. I was full of enthusiasm. But 3 days went.. And I didn't want nothing. Or at the university ... I do any homeworks when I must give it to the teacher already! At the last moment. Or learning English... Sometimes I learn English every day...but then.... I don't know how yo explain it.. I don't want nothing. I want only do nothing... That's not good:( I try to become better.