I am aging ...

Time is passing by , it has always been. I remember few years back i , the idea of aging and being an old woman used to scare me , just thinking of my skin becoming wrinkled was enough to put me on lots of stress, and thinking of my eyes loosing the spark is a real nightmare. and thinking of my body loosing the flexibility and the ability to jump and move fast is very depressing. Without even noticing this , i found out that by such thoughts i was putting myself under great stress , which affects the youth of skin, hair and other organs in a negative way.
Somehow i decided to accept the reality and i decided to live the moment and i told myself that for sure any age must have its own good aspect that we can enjoy and i lived in peace.

But these day all those scary ideas are coming back to me but in other forms while am leaving my 25 and entering the 26 in very shaky steps , i feel that time is passing by so quickly and soon i will say goodbye to my 20s and enter my 40s without even stopping at my 30s. I feel that i havent achieved much in the past 25 years or at least not as much as i wanted and that scares the hell out of me.
Am still not married yet or met my significant other ( which is very important in my culture and for me too), i still didnt make babies yet ( whom i love so much). I still havent finished my internship yet ( oh ya , i have just started a 24 months internship O.o
I still havent travelled the places i wanted to go , or helped the people i wanted to help, i still havent taken care of my health yet, or my family yet, i still havent changed the world, i still havent changed myself yet

Oh, Lord i pray to you to make me strong, and wise like an olive tree, and help me be a good friend to myself , be good to the earth, be good to people and please Lord , be my friend.

feel free to share your ideas.

I am aging ...

Time is passing by, it has always always has been. I remember a few years back, the idea of aging and being an old woman used to scare me. Just thinking of (about) my skin becoming wrinkled was enough to put me on lots of in a lot of stress (or: enough to stress me out), and thinking of my eyes losing their spark is a real nightmare. and Thinking of my body losing the flexibility and the ability to jump and move fast is very depressing. Without even noticing this This ran through my subconscious daily, and I found out (finally realized) that by harboring such thoughts I was putting myself under great stress. It which affects (deteriorates) the youthfulness of skin, the hair, and other organs God-given features in a negative way.

Somehow I decided to accept the reality and I decided to live in the moment, and I told myself that for sure surely any every age must have its own good aspect that we can enjoy. And by acknowledging that, I lived in peace.

But these days, all those scary ideas are coming back to me but in other forms while am as I leaving my 25 and entering the go into my 26th year of living with shaky steps. I feel that time is passing by so quickly and soon I will say goodbye to my 20s and enter my 40s without even stopping at my 30s. I feel that I haven't achieved much in the past 25 years, or at least not as much as I wanted and that scares the hell out of me.

I am still not married nor have I met my significant other yet (which is a very important thing in my culture and for me too). I still didnt make haven't had any babies yet (who I love so much). I still haven't finished my internship yet (oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I have just started a 24-month internship! O.o) I still havent travelled to all the places I wanted to go to, or helped the people I wanted to help. I still havent have yet to taken care of my health yet, or and my family. I still haven't changed the world, and I still havent changed myself. yet

Oh, Lord I pray to you to make me strong, and wise like an olive tree, and to help me be a good friend to myself, be good to the earth, and be good to people. And please Lord, be my friend.

Feel free to share your ideas.

Wow, amazing writing. And you're only 26, come on. :P You still have so much you need to get done! You have a 24-month long internship. Think about that, the things you do have. You have family that love you and friends. I wish I had an internship and a lot of the other things you've mentioned! If I dwell on the stuff that I don't have though, it would waste my time, and all the time I'd spend thinking about it I could've accomplished something. Sounds like you get that, though! :) Congrats on your internship!