First notebook entry: Introducing myself

my name is dora ,a senior student from Nanyang normal university ,i like reading and dancing in my spare time .i am learning English because i think it's more and more important in our daily life .furthermore ,a foreign language is necessary under the circumstances of economic globalization.
but my English is very poor ,in order to make some progress,i want to find a language exchange parterner . my major is broadcase ,so that i am proficiency in chinese and i am a very patient girl .Chinese is not so hard to study ,if we can help each other ,i firmly believe ,can we learn it well and the brilliant future we are looking forward to will be come true

My name is Dora, I'm a senior student from Nanyang Normal University. I like reading and dancing in my spare time. I am learning English because I think it's more and more important in our daily life. Furthermore, a foreign language is necessary under the circumstances of economic globalization.
    But my English is very poor - in order to make some progress i want to find a language exchange parterner. My major is broadcase*, so that I am proficient* in Chinese and i am a very patient girl. Chinese is not so hard to study, if we can help each other I firmly believe we can we learn it well and the brilliant future we are looking forward to will be come true.

* broadcast?

* you are a native speaker, so better than proficient :-)

Be careful where you put spaces - they should go after commas and full stops. And i should always be capitalised. :-)