First notebook entry: Introducing myself I want to learn Portuguese because my wife is Brazilian and her family doesn't speak English. My native language is English and I also speak Spanish because my family is from Peru, I grew up in United States. I enjoy fixing cars and be with my family and friends.
Feb 3, 2013 7:25 PM

(Vou fazer a tradução para o português do Brasil, ok?)

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I want to learn Portuguese because my wife is Brazilian and her family doesn't speak English. My native language is English and I also speak Spanish because my family is from Peru, I grew up in United States.
I enjoy fixing cars and be with my family and friends.

Eu quero aprender português porque minha esposa é brasileira e a família dela não fala inglês. Minha língua nativa é o inglês e eu também falo espanhol porque minha família é do Peru, eu cresci nos Estados Unidos.

Eu gosto de consertar carros e de estar com a família e amigos.

Hello! I trying to learn english. I am a native language teacher here in Brazil. So, we can help each other. If you want to write something here, I can correct and help you to improve. How much do you know portuguese?
Hello Friend, Feel free to get in touch (in skype) and do a language exchange =)
Great initiative! Try to write your thoughts in Portuguese. Then, we could help you in your doubts. At soon.