our ladies evening

Yesterday, my friends and me, we had our ladies-meeting. :) We met in the Koblenz City at 9 pm and walked to our favourite cocktail bar. It´s called "Luftschloss". My friends cocktail was named "Caipirinha" and my Cocktail was named "Pink Heaven".
We talked abaut everything, testet one other´s cocktails and food and my friend tried to flirt with our brazil server. We laughed a lot, and so we forgot the time and passed our last bus for this night. So we had to walk through the city by night. We were a bit afraid because there was almost no one on the street anymore. So we were indescribable happy when we saw a single taxi, that could bring us home. All in all we had a beautyful day.

If I were nitpicking, I would add:

........
    My friends ordered a cocktail was named called "Caipirinha" and my I ordered a Cocktail was named called "Pink Heaven".
    ........
    So we had to walk through the city by at night.
    ........
    All in all, we had a beautiful day night/evening.

our ladies evening

Yesterday, my friends and me I, we had our ladies-meeting. :) We met in the Koblenz City at 9 pm and walked to our favourite cocktail bar. It´s called "Luftschloss". My friend's cocktail was named "Caipirinha" and my Cocktail was named "Pink Heaven".
    We talked abaut everything, testetd one other´s cocktails and food and my friend tried to flirt with our brazil Brazilian server. We laughed a lot, and so we forgot the time and passed missed our last bus for this the night. So we had to walk through the city by night. We were a bit afraid because there was almost no one on the street anymore. So we were indescribably happy when we saw a single taxi, that could bring us home. All in all we had a beautiful day.

-Sounds like a wonderful time with many surprises.

* many english verbs follow the usual -ed pattern, some do not. 

z.B tested, worked, moved, befriended. 

z.B Went, bought, fought, caught

* I went to our ladies meeting. 

My friends and I went to our ladies meeting.

Try the sentence without "my friends and". Me went to our ladies meeting.

---- this is how we are taught in school------ 

Me generally receives something. z.B They gave me a present. Here "me" is receiving. 

I do something. The dog bites me. I bite the dog. Der Hund beißt mich. Ich beiße den Hund. 

*Showing possession- use ' like in "friend's drink" (singular possession), or if all of your friends, use the ' after the s. My friends' drinks.

Ok- very good job here. "Your english is really on par." on par = good/ like in golf : )

our ladiesevening

Yesterday, my friends and me, I we had our ladies-meeting. :) We met in the Koblenz City at 9 pm and walked to our favourite cocktail bar. It´s called "Luftschloss". My friend's cocktail was named "Caipirinha" and my Cocktail was named "Pink Heaven".
    We talked abaut everything, testet tried one each other´s cocktails and food and my friend tried to flirt with our Brazilian server. We laughed a lot, and so we forgot the time and passed missed our last bus for the this night, so we had to walk through the city by night. We were a bit afraid because there was almost no one on the street anymore. So We were indescribably happy when we saw a single taxi that could bring us home. All in all we had a beautiful day night.