Positive thinking.

Refrigerator is empty in my new room. And I am in sick and alone. How do I think about this situation as a positive surrounding? I have one idea. These past three days, I ate much food more than dairy. So today is my fasting day to clean my stomach. Thanks to my fever, I am able to write this note on the bed, afterward participate verbling, find new job from April. By the way, a certain famous male singer in Japan who has high tone voice said " When I have caught a cold, have kept eating lots of medical candies. And then I found myself, my voice was getting higher and higher suddenly." Do you believe this story?

Sent from YukiPhone

Positive thinking. 

The refrigerator is empty in my new room. And I am sick and alone. 

How can I think about this situation positively?

どうすればこの状況を前向きに考えることができるだろうか。

I have one idea. These past three days, I've eaten much more food than dairy. So today is my fasting day to clean out my stomach. Thanks to my fever, I am writing this note from bed. Afterwards I'll participate on verbling and find a new job starting in April. By the way, a certain famous male singer in Japan who has a high-pitched voice said, " When I catch a cold, I keep eating lots of medical candies. And then I find my voice suddenly getting higher and higher." Do you believe this story? 

I think I've seen someone do that before with the cough drops.

I remember it being quite the fad.

誰かが以前、のど飴(あめ)で同じことをしているのを見ていると思うわ。
    一時的にとても流行したのを覚えてる。

Positive thinking.

The refrigerator is empty in my new room. And I am in sick and alone. How do can I think about this situation (as a positive surrounding/positively)? I have one idea. These past three days, I've eaten ate much more food more than dairy. So today is my fasting day to clean out my stomach. Thanks to my fever, (I am able to write/I am writing) this note (in the bed/from bed). Afterwards I'll participate on verbling and find a new job from starting in April. By the way, a certain famous male singer in Japan who has a high-pitched tone voice said, " When I have caught catch a cold, I have kept keep eating lots of medical candies. And then I found myself find my voice was suddenly getting higher and higher suddenly." Do you believe this story?

Sent from YukiPhone

I think I've seen someone do that before with the cough drops. I remember it being quite the fad.

Positive thinking.

The refrigerator is empty in my new room. And I am sick and alone. How do I think about this situation as a positive circumstance? Well, I have one idea. These past three days, I've been eating excessively, but less dairy products than usual. So today is my fasting day to clean out my stomach. No thanks to my fever, I am able to write this note from my bed. After writing this, I will participate on verbling.com and find a new job in April. By the way, a certain famous male singer in Japan who has a high-pitched voice once said "Whenever I have a cold, I would eat lots of medicinal candies. And then I found that my voice was getting higher and higher suddenly." Do you believe this story?

Good job. If you have any questions, let me know.
    お疲れさま。もし質問があったら知らせてね。
    And, anything is possible I guess, haha.
    それと、何でも可能だと思うわよ、ハハハッ。

Positive thinking.

The refrigerator is empty in my new room. And I am in sick and alone. How do I think about this situation as a positive surrounding circumstance? Well, I have one idea. These past three days, I ate much more food more than dairy products I've been eating excessively, but less dairy products than usual. So today is my fasting day to clean my stomach (or, more commonly: clean out my stomach). No thanks to my fever, I am able to write this note on the from my bed. afterward After writing this, I will participate on verbling.com and find a new job from in April. By the way, a certain famous male singer in Japan who has tone a high-pitched voice once said "When/Whenever have caught I'd catch/have a cold,  I have kept would eat lots of medical medicinal candies. And then I found myself that my voice was getting higher and higher suddenly." Do you believe this story?

Positive thinking.

前向きな考え方

Refrigerator is empty in my new room.

新しい部屋の冷蔵庫の中身は空です。

And I am sick and alone.

そして、私は風邪を引いて一人です。

How do I think about this situation as a positive surrounding?

どうやってこの状況を前向きな環境として考えられるでしょうか。

I have one idea.

一つ考えがあります。

These past three days, I ate much more food than dairy products. 

この三日間、私は通常よりも多くの食事をしました。

So today is my fasting day to rest my stomach.

ですからきょうは、私の胃を休めるための断食の日です。

Thanks to my fever, I am able to write this note on the bed, afterward participate in verbling dot com, find a new job by April.

熱のおかげで、私はこのメモをベッドの上で書くことが出来、その後で、バーブリングに参加ができ、4月からの新しい仕事を探すことができます。

By the way, a certain famous male singer in Japan with a high-pitched voice said "When I catch a cold, I kept eating lots of medicine. And then suddenly, I found that my voice was getting higher and higher." Do you believe this story? 
    ところで、ある有名な日本の高音域の声を持つ男性ボーカリストが、「風邪を引いたとき、大量の薬(薬用のど飴)をなめ続けたんだ、その後突然、気がついたあらどんどん僕の声が高くなっていくことに気づいたんだ。」と言っていました。この話を信じますか。

Good writing, and get well soon. 

良い書き物だね、じきに良くなるよ。