public health

It is true that folks have paid much attention to their health. What measures should be taken to enhance public health has become a hot issue as well. As for me, I tend to believe that public health should be mainly improved by providing sports facilities and developing healthy diets.

First of all, increasing sports facilities can provide more options for the public to participate in sport, health and fitness at whatever level they choose, and they can provide professional exercise as well. For example, spinning can help to enhance heart rate and tone up without building many muscles. Even, some people regard it as a mood enhancer when they are upset by someone.

In terms of healthy diet, I think it is one that helps maintain or improve general health. Specifically, it is important for lowering many chronic health risks such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes and cancer. A healthy diet involves consuming appropriate amounts of all essential nutrients and an adequate amount of water, and need to have a balance of fats, proteins and vitamins to support energy need. Thus, promoting a healthy diet should become the mainly step to improve public health.

However, it is not to say that other measures should be prohibited. For example, the authorities should strictly control the food safety, including checking preservative and additive in the food processing, which is essential for improving public healthy.

In summary, I think increasing sports facilities and facilitating healthy diets can become the mainly steps to boost public health. Other steps should be advocated by the government as well.