holidays =)

Even in this day birthday grandmothers. Usually we go to her house and get together with all the family. My grandmother's twins, but one of them died, so we prepare pancakes and commemorate her.

April 20 Day of Cosmonautics
On this day, Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin flew into space for the first time. This is a very important holiday for Russia. On this day on TV movies about space, inventors. And everyone in the country says it is a great event in the history of 20th century Russia

May 9
victory Day
This is a great day for the world. On this day in 1945, Soviet troops defeated Nazi Germany. In our city, in this day in the main square hosts concerts, before I took part in it, but now we just have to come with your friends to see and congratulate the veterans

holidays =)

On my grandmother's birthday, we usually we go to her house to have a get together with all the family. My grandmother is a twin, but one of them died, so we prepare pancakes to commemorate her.

April 20 Day of Cosmonautics
    On this day, Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin flew into space for the first time. This is a very important holiday for Russia/Russians. On this day, there are many movies about space and inventors on TV. Everyone in the country says/agrees that it is a great event in the history of 20th century Russia

May 9
    victory Day
    This is a great day for the world. On this day in 1945, Soviet troops defeated Nazi Germany. In our city, the main square hosts concerts. Before, I took part in such, but now we just come with friends to see and congratulate the veterans