you need to learn it!

The nature of many battles named life is securing my sides. The problem in this is stupidly confusing who will be my friends. The first start is the question of “Am I ‘my side’?” or “Am I being my friend?” As you know, We are fooled enough to devour beyond the amount of hunger in the brain and gain weight by ourselves. That’s a kind of betrayal. We are sure not to be deceived.

Are our parents and our siblings ‘my side’? Without having an inch of doubt, confirming their identity as my side is the start of the problem. There is nothing reasonable to see our parents as my side given that I could betray the fact that I am steadfastly beside myself. If you keep the premise having been put on you by our parents, of course they will be my side. But the breaking of that premise made you walk alone along the life. You need to be aware of the hidden premise.

yYou need to learn it!

The nature of many battles in named life is securing my sides [a better way to say this would be to say 'is understanding who is on my side']. The problem in this is stupidly confusing who will be my friends. The first start is the question of [you should probably rephrase this to say 'It starts with the question of'] “Am I on ‘my side’?” or “Am I being my friend?” As you know, Wwe are foolish enough to devour beyond the amount of hunger in the brain [I understand why you said 'in the brain', but it would be much more natural to either say 'more food than we are hungry for' or 'devour beyond what we psychologically percieve as hunger', if you want to use a bigger, more complicated phrase^^] and gain weight by ourselves. That’s a kind of betrayal. We are sure not to be deceived [remember to keep your points in order. Talk about being afraid of deception first, then your example that we can decieve ourselves next. This just felt a little out of place, that's all. Or perhaps you meant something different and I missed it.^^;;].

Are our myparents and our my siblings ‘on my side’? Without having an inch of doubt, confirming their identity as on my side is the start of the problem. There is nothing reasonable to see ourmy [since you are using 'I' you would use 'my' for something you posess instead of 'our'. I know this is weird because I believe I've heard Koreans say '우리' for their parents, children, other things, etc, but in English we always use just a singular 'my' (which I think would be 나의 in Korean) with 'I' when we posess something] parents as on my side given that I could betray the fact that I am steadfastly beside myself [are you saying you betray yourself by doing things in excess? Then you should state that here, to make the meaning a little clearer for the reader]. If you keep the premise that hasving been put on you by your parents, of course they will be on your my side. But the breaking of that premise will made make you walk alone along the in life. You need to be aware of the hidden premise.

This is a good essay, but just a bit confusing because of your wording. Your posessive pronouns (our, my, your) also didn't always match each other in the same sentence. I hope I understood what you meant properly. If not, I'm really sorry. ^^;; Also, my Korean isn't very good, so I may be wrong about what I said concerning the possessive pronouns.