I want to study english because I want to work there (i'm pharmacist)

Hi. I'm Angelo, a pharmacist of 37 age old. Actually i live in Padua, near Venice. I want to learn english very well either i want to work as pharmacist in England and because I have a special friend who lives in London and often I go there to find her.
Thanks

I want to study English because I want to work there IN ENGLAND (i'm I AM A pharmacist)

Hi. I'm Angelo, a pharmacist of 37 age YEARS old. Actually I live in Padua, near Venice. I want to learn English very well TO A HIGH LEVEL, either BOTH BECAUSE I want to work as A pharmacist in England and because I have a special friend who lives in London and often I go there to find VISIT her.
    Thanks

Hi. I'm Angelo, a 37 year old pharmacist of 37 age old. Actually, I live in Padua, near Venice. I want to learn English very well because either I want to work as pharmacist in England and because I have a special friend who lives in London and where often I go there to find see her.
    Thanks

You have used "and" too many times in the last sentence, so I changed the last one.  You would use "find" if you didn't know where your friend lived.  I assume you know her address, so I changed it to "see."

Hi. I'm Angelo, a pharmacist 37 years old. Actually I live in Padua, near Venice. I want to learn English very well, because I want to work as pharmacist in England and because I have a special friend who lives in London and I often go there to find her.
    Thanks

[Very good.  I wish you luck.  I lived in England for two years and thought it was great.]