++digit of seven

Hi,
Uff i'm so tired, I have sended a lot of invitations on italki. I'm trying to find language exchange partrners and begin to speak with them as soon as possible!

I failed last exam on the studies 2 days ago. Althought I have enought points to go on next level I should learn beacouse I will retake the exam on saturday. This is the situation like always when I have some exams then everything else is more intresting than exam. I can listen music, reading books (of course the books not associated with exam!), learning English, immerse in the topics on various forums, everything except preparing on the exam. I hope i'm not only one who behaves like that^^

Hope it went OK! Corrections in green, deletions in red.

++digit of seven

Hi,
    Uff i'm so tired, I have sended I have sent a lot of invitations on italki. I'm trying to find language exchange partrners and begin to speak with them as soon as possible!

I failed my last exam on the studies 2 days ago. Althought I have enought points to go on to the next level I should learn because I will retake the exam on Saturday. This is the situation as like always when I have some exams, then everything else is more intresting than the exam. I can listen to music, reading books (of course the books are not associated with the exam!), learning English, immerse in the topics on various forums, everything except preparing for the on exam. I hope i'm not the only one who behaves like that^^