...... 060213 ....

tired of counting the days, do not know how long we share. I do not remember, how many fights between us, ..........I do not remember anymore, because what we are fighting. ......and I can not remember how many times you shout to me out of your life. I really can not count and remember...... but one thing I always remember from your mouth.......... ' learn, the language of India then you will understand me '

...... 060213 ....

--------

Ahh  Princess Negi, but it was not I who shouted  to you, that you should learn the language of India.   Nor did I demand that you  "understand" me.

It is okay if you have no understanding of me at all, so long as I can understand what you write, and what you feel. That is perhaps all that matters. There should be such wisdom in the world.

There are some people, who can hear, without the shouting, yes?

Some hearts can be ruled with a look.---Warm Regards, Bruce