my first story(just a novel )

one night , you said"I'm not okay ."
of course i knew you are not okay,because i need to use my computer, you can not watch your favrior drama , modern family. I feel sorry about that, but i still need to use my computer for my work, just one night.
Then you look indeed NOT OKAY,you'r crying...
I hug you, and pray for you,"pray by Jeuse's name, God thank you ,When i slept you count my every hair.I don't know why XXX crying,but God knows every thing,wish God comforts you........................".
You look better,but you'r still crying.you tell me ,in fact, you were married, no child.and in fact, you had another girlfriend didn't brake up.
........I start crying......

My first story(just a novel )

One night ago

"I'm not okay," you said.

Of course I knew you are not okay, because I need to use my computer, you can not watch your favorite drama , modern family. I feel sorry about that, but I still need to use my computer for my work, for just one night.

Then you look indeed NOT OKAY,you started crying...
    I hug you, and pray for you, I pray by Jesus's name, thanking God , even before I slep you count my every hair.I don't know why XXX crying,but God knows every thing,wish God comforts you...".

You look better the next day,but you're (it's better to use you are for written, and you're is still fine for for spoken) still crying. You tell me, in fact, you were married, with no child and in fact, you had another girlfriend didn't brake (break - means to seprate, brake means stop!) up.

I start crying...

------

Oh btw are u using American English or British English in Taiwan? :)

What you've written is the perfect Drama show :D Where there is poignant sadness in it. Which makes the reader read on and on.