Do you know Japanese GYOZA? 餃子

I'm on the way to my office by train although I have a little chill. In the train, there are lots of people have bad cough, dripping nose. It takes 14 minutes trip. The more I ride train on, the worse my sick. By the way, my office has only one car, but our bosses ordered us we are going to another place in the same time. Additionally, we have to pay train and bus fee by our selves. During I have been working today, I caught a cough again, my boss ordered us to rearranging our small office. Although I said "First of all, measure all furniture, and then make a rough sketch, after that move them in order to not make loss.", But she didn't accept my suggestion. She said "If you don't want help me, just observe." Finally we rearrange three times. So I decided to go home at 6 pm without excuse for example Togo hospital. Of course, she showed me surprising face, oh well, whatever. Now I skip my station so I'll go to mall to buy my shoes by credit card, not cash. I found a new reasonable business shoes. It just fit my foot for the first time long period. So I bought same type another. Huumm good feeling. I'll eat something three days later. I ate Japanese Gyoza餃子 (dumpling,jiao-zi) in Ohsho which is the most famous cheap chain store in Japan. Most of Japanese eat fry dumpling, not boiled jiao-zi like Chinese. When I had stayed Hong-Kong by work, I had always been eating a boiled jiao-zi with Chintao beer.青島啤酒

Do you know Japanese GYOZA? 餃子

I'm on the way to my office by train although I have a little chill. In the train, there are many people have bad cough, dripping nose. It takes 14 minutes trip. The more I ride train on, the worse my sick. By the way, my office has only one car, but our bosses ordered us that we should go to another place in the same time. Additionally, we have to pay train and bus fee by ourselves. Although I have to work today, I caught a cough again, my boss asked us to rearranging our small office. Although I said "First of all, measure all furniture, and then make a rough sketch, after that move them in order to not make loss.", She didn't accept my suggestion. She said "If you don't want help me, just observe." Finally we had rearranged  three times. I decided to go home at 6 pm without excuse for example Togo hospital. Of course, she showed me surprising face, oh well, whatever. Now I skip my station so I'll go to mall to buy my shoes by credit card, not cash. I found an new reasonable business shoes. It just fit my foot for the first time long period. So I bought same type another. Huumm good feeling. I'll eat something three days later. I ate Japanese Gyoza餃子 (dumpling,jiao-zi) in Ohsho which is the most famous cheap chain store in Japan. Most of Japanese eat fry dumpling, not boiled jiao-zi like Chinese. When I had stayed Hong-Kong by work, I had always been eating a boiled jiao-zi with Chintao beer.青島啤酒

Do you know Japanese GYOZA? 餃子

I'm on the way to my office by train although I have a little chill. On the train, there are lots of people who have a bad cough and dripping noses. 

It takes 14 minutes to get to my office.

事務所までは14分です。

The longer I ride the train, the worse my sickness gets.

長く電車に乗ればのるほど、私の病気はますます悪くなります。

By the way, my office has only one car, but our bosses have ordered us to go to other places at the same time. Additionally, we have to pay our own train and bus fare. During the time I have been working today, I started coughing again.

仕事中に、また咳をし始めました。

My boss ordered us to rearrange our small office. Although I said, "First of all, let's measure all the furniture, and then make a rough sketch. After that, we can move them so we don't waste time.". 

But she didn't listen to me.

しかし彼女は聞く耳を持ちませんでした。

She said "If you don't want to help me, just observe." Finally we rearranged it three times. So, I decided to go home at 6 pm without an excuse like to go to the hospital.

午後6時に家に帰ることにしました。病院に行くので、というような言い訳しないで。

Of course, she looked surprised. Oh well, whatever. Now I've skipped my station so I can go to the mall to buy new shoes by credit card, not cash. I found a new, reasonable pair of business shoes. It just fits my foot for the first time in a time.

それは、久しぶりに私の足にちょうど合うものでした。

So I bought another type of the same pair.

そこで、私は同じ対の型の靴をもう一つ買いました。

Hmmmm good feeling. 

Today is the first time I am eating something after three days.

今日は三日たってから、初めて何かを食べる日です。

I ate Japanese Gyoza餃子 (dumpling,jiao-zi) in Ohsho which is the most famous cheap chain store in Japan. Most Japanese eat fried dumplings, not boiled jiao-zi like the Chinese. 

When I had stayed in Hong-Kong for work, I had always eaten boiled jiao-zi with Chintao beer.青島啤酒

仕事で香港に滞在していた頃、いつも私は青島ビールと一緒に水餃子を食べていました。

Do you know Japanese GYOZA? 餃子

I'm on the way to my office by train even though I have a little chill.

少し悪寒がするけれど、電車で事務所へ移動途中です。

In the train, there are many people coughing badly with dripping noses.

車内では、多くの人々が咳をしながら鼻水を垂らしています。

It is a fourteen minute trip.

14分間の移動です。

As the journey wore on, the worse I become.

移動をすると、私の容態が悪くなります。 

My work place has only one company car but our bosses ordered us to go another place in the same time.

事務所には一台の事務所用の車しかありませんが、私たちの上司は同時に他の場所へ行けと命じます。

Added insult to injury, we have to pay for our own train and bus fares

この屈辱に加え、電車とバス賃を私たち自身で払わなければなりません。

Finally, my cold became full blown and my boss ordered us to rearrange our small office.

とうとう、私の風邪は本格的になり、上司は私たちに小さな事務所の模様替えを命じました。

suggested that we should first measure the furniture and make a rough sketch before the actual moving to save time and effort.

私はまずオフィス家具の寸法を測って、簡単な見取り図を作るべきだと提案しました。実際に移動で時間と労力を割くために。

However, that bitch didn't accept my advice

しかしながら、その雌犬は私の助言を受け入れませんでした。

She testily said,

彼女は試すように言いました。

"If you don't want to help me, just observe."

「助けたくないなら、見てなさい。」

Finally we had to rearrange three times.

最終的に、私たちは三回模様替えをする羽目になりました。

At 6pm, I decided to head home using the excuse to see a doctor at the Togo hospital.

( I didn'd use an excuse.)

Of course, she gave me a look of surprise.

もちろん、彼女は私に驚きの表情を与えます。

Oh well, whatever.

まあ、どうでもいいや。 

Now I can skip my station and go to the mall to buy shoes with my credit card.

私は降車駅を飛ばして、モールにクレジットカードで靴を買いに行っています。

I found a pair of reasonable dress shoes. 

私はお値打ちな一対の靴を見つけました。

Most fitting pair for a long time and so I bought an extra pair Hmmmm....  What a good feeling!

久しぶりに最も足に合う対の靴を買い、そして予備に同じものを買った。うーん、なんていい気分なんだ! 

Three days later, I had Japanese Gyoza 餃子 (dumpling orjiao-zi in Mandarin) in Ohsho which is the most famous and cheapest chain store in Japan.

三日ぶりに日本で一番有名で安いチェーン店『餃子の王将』で餃子を食べました。

Most of Japanese eat them fried unlike the Chinese who like them boiled.

多くの日本人は餃子を焼いて食べます。中国人のように水餃子で食べるのが好きなのと違って。

[Japanese gyoza is what we Chinese called 鍋貼 or potstickers in English] 

「日本の餃子はわれわれ中国人は鍋貼か、英語で potstickerってよんでるよ。」

When I travel to Hong Kong for work, I always eat boiled jiao-zi  and drink Chintao beer (青島啤酒).

仕事で香港に旅行するとき、私はいつも水餃子をチンタオビールを飲みながら食べます。

Always enjoy reading a slice of your life :)

いつも君の生活の一端を楽しく読んでるよ。

Do you know Japanese GYOZA? 餃子

I'm on the way to my office by train although I have a little chill. On the train, there are lots of people who have a bad cough and dripping noses. It takes 14 minutes to get to my office trip. The more/longer I ride the train on, the worse my sickness gets. By the way, my office has only one car, but our bosses have ordered us we are to going to another places in at the same time. Additionally, we have to pay our own train and bus fee fare by ourselves. During the time I have been working today, I caught a started coughing again. My boss ordered us to rearrange our small office. Although I said, "First of all, let's measure all the furniture, and then make a rough sketch. After that, we can/let's move them (in order to not/so we don't) make loss waste time.", But she didn't (accept my suggestion/listen to me). She said "If you don't want to help me, just observe." Finally we rearranged it three times. So, I decided to go home at 6 pm without an excuse (for example:/like to go to the hospital). Of course, she (showed me a surprised face/looked surprised). Oh well, whatever. Now I've skipped my station so I'll can go to the mall to buy my new shoes by credit card, not cash. I found a new, reasonable pair of business shoes. It just fits my foot for the first time in a long period time. So I bought another same type another of the same pair. Hmmmm good feeling. Today is the first time I'll am eating something after three days later. I ate Japanese Gyoza餃子 (dumpling,jiao-zi) in Ohsho which is the most famous cheap chainstore in Japan. Most of Japanese eat fried dumplings, not boiled jiao-zi like the Chinese. When I had stayed in Hong-Kong by for work, I had always been eaten a boiled jiao-zi with Chintao beer.青島啤酒

Do you know Japanese GYOZA? 餃子

I'm on the way to my office by train although even though I have a little chill. In the train, there are lots of many people have bad coughing badly with dripping noses. It takes is a fourteen 14 minutes trip. The more I ride As train the journey wore on, the worse I become. my sick.

By the way, My office work place has only one company car, but our bosses ordered us we are going to go another place in the same time.   Additionally, Added insult to injury, we have to pay for our own train and bus fares fee by our selves. During I have been working today, I caught a cough again, Finally, my cold became full blown and my boss ordered us to rearrangeing our small office. Although I said suggested that we should first of all, measure all the furniture, and then make a rough sketch, after that before the actual moving to save time and effort. move them in order to not make loss.", But she However, that bitch/witch didn't accept my idea/advice suggestion. She testily said,

"If you don't want to help me, just observe."

Finally we had to rearrange three times.  So I decided to go home At 6pm, I decided to head home using the without excuse for example to see a doctor at the Togo hospital. Of course, she showed gave me a look of surprise. ing face, Oh well, whatever.

Now I can skip my station so I'll and go to the mall to buy my shoes by with my credit card, not cash. I found a new pair of reasonable business dress shoes. It just fit my foot for the first time long period. Most fitting pair for a long time and so I bought an extra pair same type another. Huumm Hmmmm....  What a good feeling!

I'll eat something Three days later, I ate had Japanese Gyoza 餃子 (dumpling or jiao-zi in Mandarin) in Ohsho which is the most famous and cheapest chain store in Japan. Most of Japanese eat fry them fried dumpling, not boiled jiao-zi like unlike the Chinese who like them boiled Chinese. [Japanese gyoza is what we Chinese called 鍋貼 or potstickers in English] When I had stayed go/travel to Hong Kong by for work, I had always been eating a boiled jiao-zi with and drink Chintao beer (青島啤酒).