A short paragraph about the "Disadvantage of Living in Skyscrapers".Could you please correct my note

Are there any mistakes? Please help me kindly.

Some people who live in high-rise apartments feel isolated, depressed and solitary. The tedium of their life in such places, without any excitement is one of the underlying drawbacks. Obviously, people cannot hold a party, and make a lot of noise in skyscrapers in order not to annoy others who are living either upstairs or downstairs. Additionally, people living in high-rise building should conform to the rules which are organized by board of their building. Being directly exposed to air pollution, especially in winter when temperature inversion is occurred, also causes grave health problems for people, such as respiratory disease.

Some people who live in high-rise apartments feel isolated, depressed and solitary alone. The tedium of Their life is tedium in such places, without any excitement is one of the underlying drawbacks. Obviously,either people they cannot hold a party, and or cannot  make a lot of noise in skyscrapers in order not to annoy others who are living either upstairs or downstairs. Additionally, people living in high-rise building should conform to the rules which are organized imposed by board of their building. Being directly exposed to air pollution, especially in winter when temperature inversion is occurred, also causes grave health problems for people, such as respiratory disease.

Some people who live in high-rise apartments feel isolated, depressed and solitary. The tedium of their life in such places, without any excitement, is one of the underlying drawbacks. Obviously, people cannot must avoid holding a party and making a lot of noise in skyscrapers in order not to annoy others who are living either upstairs or downstairs. Additionally, people living in high-rise buildings should conform to the rules which are organized by board of their building. Being directly exposed to air pollution, especially in winter when temperature inversion is occurred, also causes grave health problems for people, such as respiratory disease.

[Excellent as always.  The sentence beginning with 'Obviously' is quite tricky because of the multiple negatives, even for native speakers.  You almost had it right.]