se...

Eu gostaria exercitar para fazer as frases com "se".
Gentilmente me corrija com a explicação, por favor.
-Se não chovesse, eu poderia ir para uma caminhada.
-Se tivesse muito dinheiro, eu iria visitar no Brasil imediatamente.
-Se saìsse o sol, eu poderia colocar roupas para secar.
-Se tivesse tido a tosse, eu teria podido cantar bem.

Se...

Eu gostaria de exercitar para fazer as frases com "se".
    -Se não chovesse, eu poderia ir para uma caminhada. (correct)
    -Se eu tivesse muito dinheiro, eu iria visitar no Brasil imediatamente.
    -Se saísse o sol (Se o sol saísse - it's more common), eu poderia colocar as roupas para secar.
    -Se eu tivesse não tivesse tido a tosse, eu teria podido cantar bem.

( ) = Sugestão

*Title is ever in capital letter

Muito bom, continue assim =]

And ''se'' is even the same order in english worder,so you get all right

I also got to say something that If you realised that portugese and spanish and italian and little bit of france is similar?yeah it is we say some stuff in these language and also makes sense,we also even say in your language、(ね)has the same function as your language has,if you wan't to say between friends、いい is like when you just wan't to say (and?)as a question we say いいbetween friends for example(You broken my phone!)''voce quebrou o meu celular!,''and?''(iii?)、と is like(I'm doing something)for example(what are you doing?)''o que voce esta fazendo?''I'm doing my work(To fazendo o meu dever de casa)But I suggest you,if you wan't get a job in my contry never say like that,we only say like that between friends

BUt that's how teenagers talk to each other.

that's wrong gramar in my language but still make sense

by the way you don't need to say EU if you use the conjugation of IA

se...

SEはポルトガル語では「もし」です、全てはあなたの文は本当良い

僕は間違い見えない。don't worry about the condition form in portugese as I see it  you get''Se'' is the same order as english but let's have a look at the word ''visitar''you can conjugate aswell for example

Visitaria

Comeria:that's the future verb for''I will eat''

''IA'' is the conjugate in the futere when you wan't talk about yourself,yours is correct I just wan't to explain a more advance portuguese''IA''literally means was going to(some where)But if you use IA conjugation we always add ''O'' or ''A'' depends if is a man thing or women thing,is like that if you use (IA)Visitar(ia) o brasil imediatamente''

心配ない,your portuguese language is good...I'm just explain something little bit higher

In my language we got MAny conjugations of lot's different things(even,eat,think,sing)and all nouns has 2 meanings...That's is also hard even for us,some of us people above 30 or 40 still don't speak properly as they should,because portuguese is really hard there's no other language that has so many conjugation like my language,that's takes time...But I got to say something your portuguese language is really good

More notebook entries written in Portuguese