First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hello my name is Carin, im learning to speak inglish, and also french as well, right now my main interest is to become fluent in both languages and may be later speak some others.

My native language is spanish and i grew up in México. I enjoy being with my friends, travel, reading, watching movies, and i dunno a lot of things.

See ya!

Hello, my name is Carin, I'm learning to speak English, and also french as well. Right now my main interest is to become fluent in both (languages) and maybe later speak some others other languages.

My native language is Spanish and I grew up in México. I enjoy being with my friends, traveling, reading, watching movies, and i another lot of things!

Hope we talk soon!

OOPT

Hello, my name is Carin, I'm learning to speak English, and also french as well. Right now my main interest is to become fluent in both (languages) and maybe later speak some others other languages.

My native language is Spanish and I grew up in México. I enjoy being with my friends, traveling, reading, watching movies, and i dunno a lot of things.

See ya!