In a way, dairy is bored.

You have the look of the man who accept what he sees because he's expecting to wake up..I heard The Matrix audio.

G'morning every language learners! How are you doing? I'm fine even if I'm sick :) My boss called me midnight and he said "You need get my call even if after midnight for the same of emergency." I said "Is now the time?" He said "No. And you will not make young guy to meet my core supporters. He will decrease my voting." I was already exhausted just talking with him.

We who work together decided in the mean time, to quit our office in an early next month today. Of course include me, we have our own problem each other, though. This decision looks like a land mark in order to escape this tunnel.

I introduced younger colleague to my best friend who earns the highest class salary as an employee. If he will find a new way of life to live, I am grad.

In a way, dairy is bored. Good night.

In a way, daily is boring.

You have the look of the man who accepts what he sees because he's expecting to wake up..I heard this on The Matrix audio.  G'morning all language learners! How are you doing? I'm fine even though I'm sick :) My boss called me at midnight and he said, "You need get my call even if it's after midnight just in case it's an emergency." I said "Is now the time?" He said "No. And you will not make young guy meet my core supporters. He will decrease my votes." I was already exhausted just talking to him. All of us working together decided in the mean time today to resign our positions early next month.ともに働いている全員が、とりあえず今日、来月の初旬に私たちの立場を辞することを決断した。Of course, including me, we have our own problems with each other, though. This decision looks like a landmark in order to escape this tunnel. I introduced my younger colleague to my best friend who earns the highest class salary as an employee. If he will find a new way of life to live, I am glad. In a way, daily is boring. Good night.

In a way, daily is boring.

You have the look of the man who accepts what he sees because he's expecting to wake up..I heard this on The Matrix audio.

G'morning every/all language learners! How are you doing? I'm fine even if though I'm sick :) My boss called me at midnight and he said, "You need get my call even if it's after midnight for the same of just in case it's an emergency." I said "Is now the time?" He said "No. And you will not make a young guy to meet my core supporters. He will decrease my voting/votes." I was already exhausted just talking with/to him.

(We, who work together,/All of us working together) decided in the mean time today to quit our office/resign our positions) in an early next month today. Of course, including me, we have our own problems with each other, though. This decision looks like a landmark in order to escape this tunnel.

I introduced my younger colleague to my best friend who earns the highest class salary as an employee. If he will find a new way of life to live, I am glad.

In a way, daily is boring. Good night.

In a way, a daily is boring even if it's too busy.

ある意味、日常は退屈です、例えそれが忙しすぎても。

You have the look of the man who accepts what he sees because he's expecting to wake up..I heard this on "The Matrix" audio. 
    ゆうはぶだるくおぶだまんふうえくせぷつわっひーしーずびかずひずえくすぺくてぃんぐとうぇいかっぷ。『マトリックス』の音声で聴きました。

G'morning all language learners! How are you doing? I'm fine, even if I'm sick :) 

みなさん、おはようございます!お元気ですか?私は元気です、風邪でも(笑)。

My boss called me at midnight and he said "You need to get my call, even if it's after midnight, for the sake of emergency." 

上司が深夜に電話をしてきてこう言いました「例え深夜でも電話に出る必要がある。緊急時のために。」と。

I said "Is now the time?" 

私は「今がそのときですか?」と言いました。

He said "No. And you will not make a young guy meet my core supporters. He will decrease my voting." 

彼は「いや。それと、(若い男)を中心的な支援者に会わさないように、彼は支持を下げるから。」

I was already exhausted just talking with him. 
    私はすでに話すことで疲労困憊しました。
    We who work together decided in the mean time to quit our office early next month - today.

ともに働く私たちは、とりあえず来月の早い段階で事務所を辞めることにしました。本日。

Of course, that includes me, we have our own problems with each other, though.

もちろん、そこには私も含まれています。私たちはそれぞれお互いに自分達自身の問題を抱えていますけれども。

This decision looks like a landmark in order to escape this tunnel. 
    この決意は、このトンネルから抜け出すための目印のような物です。
    I introduced a younger colleague to my best friend who earns the highest class salary as an employee.

私は若い仲間をサラリーマンとして最高級の報酬を得ている私の親友に紹介しました。

If he finds a new way of life to live, I am glad. 
    彼が生きるために、新しい人生の道を見つけられたら幸いです。
    In a way, a daily is boring even if it's too busy. Good night.

ある意味、日常って退屈です。例え忙しすぎても。おやすみなさい。

[Good work.  A dairy is a place to milk cows.  A diary is a record of your activities.  I used to make the same mistake when I was younger.]

「お疲れさま。dairyは乳牛のための場所だよ。diaryは君の活動の記録。私も若い頃同じ間違いをしていたものだよ。」

I changed the word 'a diary' to 'a daily'.

In a way, a diary is boring.

You have the look of the man who accepts what he sees because he's expecting to wake up..I heard this on "The Matrix" audio.

G'morning all language learners! How are you doing? I'm fine, even if I'm sick :) My boss called me at midnight and he said "You need to get my call, even if it's after midnight, for the sake of emergency." I said "Is now the time?" He said "No. And you will not make a young guy to meet my core supporters. He will decrease my voting." I was already exhausted just talking with him.

We who work together decided in the mean time to quit our office in an early next month - today. Of course, that includes me, we have our own problems with each other, though. This decision looks like a landmark in order to escape this tunnel.

I introduced a younger colleague to my best friend who earns the highest class salary as an employee. If he finds a new way of life to live, I am glad.

In a way, a diary is boring. Good night.