about learning languages

Hello everyone,

One of my goals to this year is improving my English. For it, I have English classes and I'm studing all as I can in my free tieme.

To practice my speaking, I just found a method. Do theater classes in English. At the moment, I have been two classes. The theatre class consist in lenguage practice interpretations and to get be natural when you speaking. I think that is a diferent way to learning English and I like it very much.

In 30 minutes I'm going to class. Give me luck!!!

about learning languages

Hello everyone,

One of my goals this year is to improve my English. For that reason / to that end, I have enrolled in English classes and I study as much as possible in my free time. 

To practice my speaking, I have just found a wonderful method: doing theater / drama classes in English. At the moment, I am taking two classes / Up until now I have taken two classes. The theatre* class consists of language practice, interpretation and enunciation / elocution. I think that this is a different way to learn English and I like it very much. 

In 30 minutes I'm going to class. Wish me luck!!! 

Nice job Paula. I corrected obvious mistakes and suggested what I think are more natural ways to express your thoughts. 

One very, very small point, though. You write in one line 'theater' and in another line 'theatre'. Both these words are of course correct. The former is the American spelling and the latter is the British spelling. Both are correct and neither is 'better' or preferable to the other. However, it is not a good idea to 'pick and choose' which spelling of the word you are going to use: if you opt for the American spelling, then use that spelling consistently. Do not chop and change!