My first notebook entry

Hello everybody,

I am from Spain and I'd like to be able to speak English a bit more fluently. I'm trying to study English by myself, nowadays there's a lot of resources on Internet. I think I'm improving my skills of reading, listening and writing but my weak point is speaking. To tell the truth, I've not had many chances to speak in English to anybody. Maybe you can tell me how my writing is.

I like what everybody likes: nature, sport, reading, travelling...

You don't doubt that I'll try to help you with your spanish.

That's all, for now..bye!

My first notebook entry

Hello everybody,

I am from Spain and I'd would like to be able to speak English a bit more fluently. I'm trying to study English by myself, since nowadays, there's a lot is plenty of resources on the internet. I think I am improving my skills in the areas of reading, listening and writing but my weak point is speaking ability is weak. To tell the truth, I've did not had have many chances to speak in English it to anybody. Maybe you can tell me how my writing is.

Like most people, I like what everybody likes: nature, sports, reading, travelling...

You guess right!  don't doubt that I'll try to can help you with your Spanish.

That's all, for now.. Bye!