First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hi! i am learning english, because i want to make friends from Europe. My native language is russian, and my native country is Russia. I am a vascular surgeon, and i need to read a lot of medical literature in english. Also i want to practice my spoken english. My hobbies are photography, millitary archeology and music, classical literature.

Hi! i am learning english, because i want to make friends from Europe. My native language is russian, and my native country is Russia. I am a vascular surgeon, and i need to read a lot of medical literature in english. WOAlso i want to practice my spoken english. My hobbies are photography, SP millitary archeologyWO and music, classical literature.

Just remeber your capital letters for "I" and for Proper Nouns such as English and Russian.

WO - word order - "I also want to...." 

SP-spelling - one "L" in military and great effort with "archaeology", many native speakers struggle with that one!!

WO - "....military archaeology, music and, classical lterature"

Welcome to italki Boris.

Hi! i am learning english, because i want to make friends from Europe and the USA. My native language is russian, and my native country is Russia. I am a vascular surgeon, and i need to read a lot of medical literature in english. Also i want to practice my spoken english. My hobbies are photography, millitary archeology and music, classical literature.

Hi! i am learning English, because i want to make friends from Europe. My native language is Russian, and my native country is Russia. I am a vascular surgeon, and i need to read a lot of medical literature in English. Also i want to practice my spoken English. My hobbies are photography, millitary archeology and music, classical literature.