I am Going to a Ski Resort Tomorrow :D

After a long time study, I am going out with my family tomorrow. :) I am so happy because I can give myself a real gift after putting a lot of effort into my IELTS preparation. These days, I have just studied hard for my test. My mind is so full of thoughts, my eyes feel as if they are going to pop out of my head, and my head feels as if it's going to explode! :D
I think, I deserve to take one day off, and be far from IELTS materials. What a relieve!
My family and I are going to a ski resort tomorrow. I just want to enjoy myself. What I like the most to do there is riding a snowmobile. :)

I am Going to a Ski Resort Tomorrow :D

After a long time study, I am going out with my family tomorrow. :) I am so happy because I can give myself a real (gift) treat after putting a lot of effort into my IELTS preparation. (These days),For the last month/past week I have (just) been studying (studied) hard for my test and have done nothing else (or "Ihave doen nothing but study hard for my test for the last month). My mind is so full of thoughts, my eyes feel as if they are going to pop out of my head, and my head feels as if it's going to explode! :D
    I think, I deserve to take one day off, and be far from IELTS materials. What a relieve SP relief!
    My family and I are going to a ski resort tomorrow. I just want to enjoy myself. What I like WO( the most to do) to do the most there is ride a snowmobile. :)

Have a great time Sarah, the break from studying is well deserved and the fresh mountain air will help to clear your busy mind.  Have fun on the snowmobile I am jealous after seeing your picture but would prefer skiing to snowmobiling :)