Formal email. "Please Help me"

Dear Ms. Susan,

I appreciate your interest for me. I would like to take the chance to attend the meeting but I have a trouble with the meeting appointment because my schedule at work is from 8:30 am to 18:00 pm. Dutch time.

I could ask my company for free time to attend it but I need to put the interview off until February 14, 2013 at 16h00 Dutch time.

Please let me know if this new appointment is posible for you.

I have attached the application form filled out as you asked me.

Thank you for taking time to write me. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me by email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jose

Formal email. "Please Help me"

Dear Ms. Susan [Apellido],

I appreciate your interest for me. I would like to take the chance to attend the meeting but I have a trouble with the meeting appointment because I may not be able to at that particular time, have a trouble with the meeting appointment because as my schedule at work is from 8:30 a.m. to 18:00 6 p.m. Dutch time.

[I understand what you mean by "Dutch time," but it sounds a bit odd to me. I would probably omit it entirely, unless you feel it's really necessary to clarify the time. In that case, I might put the time zone (CET) instead. (Madrid and the Netherlands are in the same time zone.)]

I could ask my company for free time time off to attend it the meeting but I would still need to put the interview off until February 14, 2013 at 16h00 4 p.m.Dutch time 

Please let me know if this new appointment date/time is possible convenient for you.

I have attached the completed application form filled out as you requested asked me.

Thank you for taking the time to write me. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me by email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jose

Nice job! Suerte con la entrevista :)

Formal email. "Please Help me"

Dear Ms. Susan, [Is Susan her first name? You should be sure to use the person's surname here, e.g. Dear Ms. Garcia]

I appreciate your interest in me. I would like to take the chance to attend the meeting but I have a trouble with the meeting appointment because I may not be able to attend at the time you suggested, as my schedule at work is from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Dutch time.

I could ask my company for free time time off to attend it the meeting, but I would still need to put the interview off until February 14, 2013 at 16h00 4 p.m. Dutch time.

Please let me know if this new appointment date and time is posible convenient for you.

I have attached the completed application form filled out as you asked me requested.

Sincerely,

Jose