diary

It's rainy,so cold.I have a little works today,and I am free now.From now on I will have a holiday,seven days.Very happy to relax.The Spring Festival is coming,and it is the most important festival in China.There are many red lanterns hung on the street,it's so lively.

diary

It's rainy... and so cold. I have only a little bit of works today, and then I am free for now. From now on I will have a, seven days of holiday. I'm so Very happy to relax. The Spring Festival is coming and it is the most important festival in China. There are many red lanterns hung on in the streets and it's so lively.

mimosa 新年快乐!玩得开心!

diary

It's rainy and very cold.I don't have much work today,and I am free now.From now on I will have seven days off from work.I am very happy to relax.The Spring Festival is coming,and it is the most important festival in China.There are many red lanterns hanging in the street,it's so lively.

Thanks Brian,best wishes for you!^_^

diary

It's rainy and very so cold.I don't have a little much work today,and I am free now. From now on I will have a seven days off [from work] holiday,seven days. I am Very happy to relax.The Spring Festival is coming,and it is the most important festival in China.There are many red lanterns hung hanging on in the street,it's so lively.

Good job, keep up the good work

Brian