Few People are in the Office

Spring Festival, Chinese New Year, is coming soon. It's less than two days away. Although our vacation won't start until tomorrow, most of my colleagues are absent from work today. There are at most 10 people in the office now.

When I was a child, I used to looked forward to Spring Festival. During Spring Festival, I would be able to enjoy kinds of foods that I couldn't enjoy most of the time. I would also set off fireworks with my friends. Nowadays, however, I am no longer fond of setting off fireworks. And there is nothing I cannot enjoy until Spring Festival. To those who work most of the time each year, the only advantage of spending Spring Festival might be that they can relax several days.

Few People are in the Office

Spring Festival, or Chinese New Year, is coming soon. It's less than two days away. Although our vacation won't start until tomorrow, most of my colleagues are absent from work today. There are at most 10 people in the office now.

When I was a child, I used to look forward to Spring Festival. During this time, I would be able to enjoy all kinds of foods that I couldn't enjoy otherwise. I would also set off fireworks with my friends. Nowadays, however, I am no longer fond of setting off fireworks. Also, there is nothing I cannot enjoy until Spring Festival. To those who work most of the time, the only advantage of celebrating this holiday might just be that they can relax for several days.

Few People are in the Office

Spring Festival, or Chinese New Year, is coming soon. It's less than two days away. Although our vacation won't (or "does not" - both are fine, in my opinion) start until tomorrow, most of my colleagues are absent from work today. There are at most 10 people in the office now. (No offense to Jeff, but a lot of his corrections for this part of your essay are incorrect/inappropriate. Please take them with a grain of salt. I think this was beautifully written.)

When I was a child, I used to looked forward to the Spring Festival. During this time  Spring Festival, I would be able to enjoy all kinds of foods that I couldn't enjoy otherwise most of the time. I would also set off fireworks with my friends. Nowadays, however, I am no longer fond of setting off fireworks. Also, And there is nothing I cannot enjoy until Spring Festival. To those who work most of the time each year, the only advantage of celebrating spending this holiday Spring Festival might just be that they can relax for several days.

Few People are in the Office

Spring Festival or Chinese New Year, is coming soon. It's less than two days away. Although our vacation won't do not start until tomorrow, most of my colleagues are absent have disappeared from work today. There are at most 10 people ten of us in the office now.

When I was a child, I used to looked forward to the Spring Festival. During which Spring Festival, I would be able to enjoy all kinds of foods that I couldn't enjoy most of the time are not available at other times. I would also set off fireworks with my friends. Nowadays, however, I am no longer am I fond of doing so. setting off fireworks. And There is nothing that I cannot enjoy until Spring Festival. To those who work most of the time each during the year, the only advantage of spending Spring Festival during this period might be is that they can may relax for several days.