OUR REASON TO EXIST.

We can do many things. We can work in many jobs: engineer, doctor, pilot, journalist, police, ... However, one day is coming we can do nothing, because we are tired and sick or we are too much old.
Somehow, our life has sense. Our life has sense ever. If we can work or we are sick, in our bed, our life has sense.
I mean that we are not here for to work, thus we should to work, it´s very good to work.
Our life has sense because we can to love. If you are in bed, if you are very old, or you are a boy, you will can love ever. In all circunstance we can love. To love is our reason to exist.

OUR REASON TO EXIST

We can do many things. We can enter many professions: engineer, doctor, pilot, journalist, police... However, one day is coming we won't be able to do anything, because we are tired and sick or we are much too old.
    Somehow, our life has meaning. Our life always has meaning. Whether we can work or we are sick, in our bed, our life has meaning.
    I mean to say that we are not here for to work, though we should to work (It's redundant to keep saying "to work"). Working is very good.
    Our life make sense because we can to love. Even if you are in bed, you are very old, or you are a child, you will still be able to love ever. Under all circumstances we can love. Love is our reason to exist.

Rojo - Errores

Verde - Sugerencias

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

--Dr. Seuss