Snowboarding

I will go to a ski resort for snowboarding tomorrow with my two seniors. One of them takes me there by his car. The ski resort is far from our town and it takes much time to get there, we will depart at 3:30 AM. We may arrive there around 9:00 AM.
I hope snow is fluffy and there are few people at snow slopes because I often fall loudly.

Snowboarding is twice time in this season. Last time, I had heavy muscle ache. It lasted about a week! I hove to warm-up carefully this time.

Snowboarding

I will go to a ski resort for snowboarding tomorrow with my two seniors. One of them is taking me there by his car. The ski resort is far from our town and it takes (much/a long) time to get there, we will depart at 3:30 AM. We may arrive there around 9:00 AM.
    I hope the snow is fluffy and there are few people at the snow slopes because I often fall loudly.

This is my second time snowboarding is twice time in this season. Last time, I had heavy muscle aches. It lasted about a week! I have to warm-up carefully this time.