next politic election

Towards the end of this month we will go to vote for the election of a new government. I will vote for new faces; I was astounded to see faces already seen that have the courage to return on the politic scene again.
The main problem is to be honest.. The corruption is a temptation too strong to resist, overall when it mean the use of public money. Make political should be a vocation for respect the right of all but we are invaded from too thieves that made the politic like a job: The first who win is that who steals better.

THE next (politicAL) GENERAL election

Towards the end of this month we will go to vote for the election of a new government. I will vote for new faces; I was astounded to see OLD faces already seen that have the courage to return on TO the politicAL scene again.
    The main problem is to be honestY.. The Corruption is a temptation too strong to resist, overall when it mean COMES TO the use of public money. Make politicS should be a vocation for WITH respect FOR the rightS of all but we are invaded from  BY too MANY thieves that maKe the politicS like aN ORDINARY job: The first ONE who winS is that THE ONE who steals beST.