A Pieces story From Me

It has been 1,5 years I live in Cirebon.
Yes, I am surprised!
I didn't like this city at first, still not my favorite until now,
But I have found something that make this city interesting and my life getting better here.
FRIENDS!
yes, started with a small gathering from couchsurfers in this hopeless place, we've grown up as a big gang LOL.

It started with me, Sony (Cirebonese), Dina (Jakartan), and Shimeem (Mixed English & Arabic)
Then continue with expat Club. We hang out together, do little trip, everything we've done to make life in cirebon interesting.
I could say , Its not the city that make me stay Its the people I met here ..

Shimeem already left, she went back to UK last week.
I will miss her so much,

A Pieces [not sure what you mean by Pieces story] story From Me

It has been 1,5 a year and a half years I live in since I moved to Cirebon. [Or: I have lived in Cirebon for a year and a half.]
    Yes, I am surprised!
    I didn't like this city at first, and it's still not my favorite until now,
    But I have found something that make this city interesting and my life is getting better here.
    FRIENDS!
    yes, started starting with a small gathering from of [?] couchsurfers in this hopeless place, we've grown up as a big gang LOL.

It started with me, Sony (Cirebonese), Dina (Jakartan), and Shimeem (Mixed English & Arabic[In english, Arabic is generally the language/adjective, but for a person we say Arab]
    Then continued with the expat Club. We hang out together, do little trips, etc... everything we've done to make life in cirebon more interesting.
    I could say , Its that it's not the city that make me stay, It's the people I've met here ..

Shimeem has already left, she went back to UK last week.
    I will miss her so much,

Not bad!! I feel the same way about Vancouver, it's hard to meet people from here after moving here, so most of my friends are from somewhere else. By the way, don't forget to be careful of the difference between its and it's.