Learning new languages!

Learn a language is fantastic! It opens many opportunities, like work, trips and make friends! I'm from Brazil and I speak brazilian portuguese, wich is very different from portuguese (Portugal) and it's not so similar to spanish, mainly in the spoken language. I'm on my last year of highschool and I'm going to university in 2014, to study Computer Science. English is in my daily life and its very important to me. I like the idea to exchange language skills and I hope someday I'll be fluent in this language! :)

Learning new languages!

Learning a language is fantastic! It opens creates many opportunities, like work, trips and making friends! I'm from Brazil and I speak Brazilian Portuguese, which is very different from Portuguese (Portugal) and it's not so similar to Spanish, mainly in the spoken language. I'm in my last year of highschool and I'm going to university in 2014 to study Computer Science. English is in my daily life and it's very important to me. I like the idea to of exchanging language skills and I hope someday I'll be fluent in this language! :)