I want to learn arabic

Hi everyone! Im from Mexico City and I went to Palestine like 6 months ago, since then I want to learn arabic, but I think it must be very difficult because there are many difereces between arabic in the countries that speak it. Also I think it would be challemging because of the graphycal symbols, I learn english since I was 4 years old but dont practice very often, also i learn french in elementary school but Never practice, anyway now I want to learn arabic!

I want to learn arabic

Hi everyone! I'm from Mexico City and I went to Palestine like 6 months ago. Since then, I want to learn Arabic, but I think it must be very difficult because there are many differences between Arabic in the countries that speak it. Also I think it would be challemging because of the graphical symbols. I have learned English since I was 4 years old, but don't practice very often. Also, I learned french in elementary school but never practice. Anyway now, I want to learn Arabic!

[For someone who doesn't practice English very much, you English is quite good.]