Daily Life

Today my day started very early, I got up at 6:00 o´clock. Took a relaxing shower which made me feel better.
I went to the center of the city to buy several things. I went to my office to take some documents. After I came back home, I cleaned the house, I made my lunch, then I took a rest.
At night I came to this site to study a little, now I am writing this note. Later I go to bed, I am very tired and I need to have a really good night.

Daily Life

Today my day started very early, I got up at 6:00 o´clock, and took a relaxing shower which made me feel better.
    I went into town (British English or you can say downtown, American English)to buy a few things. I went to my office to take (collect or pick up would be better here)some documents. After I came back home, I cleaned the house, I made my lunch, then I took a rest.
    Tonight I came to this site to study a little, now I am writing this note. Later I'm going to bed, I am very tired and I need to have a really good night.

Daily Life

Daily Life

My day started very early today. I got up at 6:00 o'clock and took a relaxing shower which made me feel better.

I went downtown to buy several things.  I took some documents to my office. I cleaned the house after I went back home. Then I made lunch and rested for awhile.

I came to this site this evening to study a little bit. Now I am writing this note. I am going to bed later because I am very tired and I need a good night's rest.