My comment to a food blog - "Soul Food“

Very interesting and educational! I once only knew there is a type of music called “soul music”, I didn't know that there is a cuisine called “soul food”. They look like very tasty. I was wondering is there any good soul food restaurant in Mississauga or Toronto? I love to try the food from other cultural background. Before I read the detail of your post, I can tell they are not that healthy from the photos. However, this doesn’t stop to me want to try it!

My comment to a food blog - "Soul Food“

Very interesting and educational! I once only knew about there is a type of music called “soul music”, but I didn't know that there is a cuisine called “soul food”. It They looks like very tasty. I was wondering if there are any good soul food restaurants in Mississauga or Toronto? I would love to try the food from other cultural backgrounds. Before I read the detail of your post, I could can tell that it is they are not that the most healthy food from the photos. However, this doesn’t stop to me from wanting to try it!

My comment to a food blog - "Soul Food“

Very interesting and educational! Once, I once only knew there is a type of music called “soul music” but  I didn't know that there is a cuisine called “soul food”.They look like very tasty. I was wondering is there any good soul food restaurant in Mississauga or Toronto? I love to try this! the food from other cultural background. Before I reading the details of your post, I can tell they are not that healthy from the photos. However, this doesn’t stop to me want to from trying it!

The best soul food are from New Orleans!  There are some in LA but do not know any in Canada.  Yes, they are very delicious although, quite fattening.  Anything we love to eat nowadays, is always bad for you!  The key is in moderation.  My best are the gumbo and smothered pork chops!  If you are in LA, I can bring you to this place called, "Les Sisters".  My favourite in soul food!