Going to a Flowers Market

There are four hours left before our lunar new year. Over the past few days, on the big streets, several pots of flowers with many different colors have been sold. The Spring festival is coming up.

There is a small house yard in front of my house. My brother has grown some flowers and plants so that the air surrounding my home smells fresh, and my home looks beautiful. Moreover, this year, on the occasion of our renovation in September, a few worker poured water and cement into some of those pots. So, few flowers died.

Therefore, this afternoon, my brother and I decided to go to a flower market to buy another pot of Mai flowers. I'm not really knowledgable about these flowers. It's true that its petals are yellow, and it's sunny on the first day of the lunar new year. All of these things draw a nice picture with many hopes in the near future.

Going to a Flowers Market

There is a small house yard in front of my house. My brother has grown some flowers and plants so that the air surrounding my home smells fresh and my home looks beautiful. Moreover, this year, on the occasion of our renovation in September, a few workers poured water and cement into some of those pots,so a few flowers died.

Therefore, this afternoon, my brother and I decided to go to a flower market to buy another pot of Mai flowers. I'm not really knowledgable about these flowers. It's true that its petals are yellow and it's sunny on the first day of the lunar new year. All of these things draw a nice picture with many hopes in the near future.

[Excellent English.  Very small errors. We usually just say a yard in front of my house.  It is assumed that it is the house's yard.]