Who I am?

I'm a fifteen years old (almost sixteen) student from Brazil, in the northeast of the country. I live in Aracaju, capital of Sergipe, with my aunt. It's on the coast, but actually I don't like beaches and all this heat. I prefer the cold. I'm on my last year of highschool, and after that I'm going to university to study Computer Science. I like games, software development and this stuff. I came to a bigger city looking for a better school, but I miss my parents and my little sister (three years old and very cute). On weekends I go home. I hope to learn english, especially grammar. Also increase my vocabulary and maybe make friends!!! :)

I add a picture from Aracaju. The name of the city comes from combination of two names: "arara" = "macaw" and "caju" = "cashew". The city had many of both!!!

Who am I?

I'm a fifteen-year-old (almost sixteen) student from Brazil, in the northeast of the country. I live in Aracaju, capital of Sergipe, with my aunt. It's on the coast, but actually I don't like beaches and all this heat. I prefer the cold. I'm on my last year of high school and after, that I'm going to a university to study Computer Science. I like games, software development and this stuff. I came to a bigger city looking for a better school, but I miss my parents and my little sister (three years old and very cute). On weekends, I go home. I hope to learn English, especially grammar, also increase my vocabulary and maybe make friends!!! :)

[Very good English.  Only minor errors.]