Happy Chinese New Year !

Today is the most important festival in China ,We called it "Spring Festival ",it means we are looking forward to Spring coming soon .Chinese people who from everywhere will go back home as soon as possible to have a nice holiday for over 7days to get together with their family ,so this is the most population migrate on the earth :)During the festival ,people usually stay at home and watch TV programs ,some people like to play "ma jiang" (Chinese game ), the whole family get together to drink and chat .The old man can give the little children red envelopes ,hope them to be healthy and grow up quickly ,and We must eat dumplings at midnight on Spring festival day ,it is the tradition of China. it is 1:00 in the moring in China now ,so i have to sleep ,if i remember something improtant ,i will tell you later .Good night :)))

Happy Chinese New Year!

Today is the most important festival in ChinaWe called it "Spring Festival". It means we are looking forward to Spring coming soon. Chinese people who from everywhere will go back home as soon as possible to have a nice holiday for over 7 days to get together with their familyso this is the most population migrate on the earth.:)During the festivalpeople usually stay at home and watch TV programs. Some people like to play "ma jiang" (Chinese game ). The whole family get together to drink and chatThe old man can give the little children red envelopeshope them to be healthy and grow up quicklyWe must eat dumplings at midnight on Spring festival day. It is the tradition of China. It is 1:00 in the moring in China nowso i have to sleep. If I remember something improtant, I will tell you laterGood night.:)))

The meaning of your words and the feelings they convey are very sweet!  

Please try to take a bit more care with capitalization and punctuation.  I am only going to correct these 2 points.  I hope this will provide a bit of clarity for you.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Today is the most important festival in China. We call it "Spring Festival". It means we are looking forward to spring coming soon. Chinese people from everywhere will return home as soon as possible. They get together with their families to have a nice seven-day holiday. This is the largest holiday population migration on earth. During the festival, people usually stay at home and watch TV programs. Some people like to play "majiang" (or, "mah jong", a Chinese boardgame). The whole family gets together to drink and chat. Family elders give the little children red envelopes, wishing for them to be healthy and grow up quickly. It is a Chinese tradition to eat dumplings at midnight on Spring Festival day. It is 1 AM in the morning now in China, so I must go to sleep. If I remember something important, I will tell you later. Good night.