A small request...

This is a short essay written by my uncle. He is not so good at English, so we'd be really grateful if you could check it for mistakes.

Hello, my name is Ruslan Dobrinskiy. I'm thirty six years old. I live in Saint-Petersburg and work as a HR inspector. I like to be in nature. I go to a swimming pool every week. I'm interested in politics and sports, especially football and MMA. I'm a fan of Zenit. I have a good, happy family. My mother's name is Valentina, she works as personnel director. My brother is married. My nephew is a student and my friend Vlad works for a taxi company.

Have a nice day :)

A small request...

Hello, my name is Ruslan Dobrinskiy. I'm thirty six years old. I live in Saint-Petersburg and work as a HR inspector. I like nature. I go to a swimming pool every week. I'm interested in politics and sports, especially football and MMA. I'm a fan of Zenit. I have a good, happy family. My mother's name is Valentina, she works as a personal director. My brother is married. My nephew is a student and my friend Vlad works for a taxi company.

Have a nice day :)