What a busy day!

I was very busy today. I got up late because I went to bed very late last night. haha~ Mom prepared noodles for breakfast. Because in China, noodles are eaten to promote longevity on Spring Festival. One of my friends visited my home and passed on her good wishes for New Year. After that, we hanged out in other friends' home. It seems it is a custom that people went to visit their friends on Spring Festival. So it was crowed in the street. Finally, we had five girls hanging out in total. And ,of course, general merchandise market was the first choice when girls hanged out. One of us bought a gold necklace for her mom. The necklace was very beautiful. When I reached home, it was about 4 pm. And I found my aunt was drinking tea with my dad. I had to accompany my aunt while I was sleepy. A few minutes later, aunt and I went to visit my grandfather taking a lot of things along. When I came back to home, it was 6 pm. After dinner, my phone rang. It was one of my primary schoolmates who asked me to visit his home. So I went out again.
It was a busy day. It seems what I did today was keeping going out to visit friends' home. Anyway, it was Spring Festival. Happy New Year.

What a busy day!

I was very busy today. I got up late because I went to bed very late last night. Haha~ Mom prepared noodles for breakfast because in China, noodles are eaten to promote longevity during the on Spring Festival. One of my friends visited my home and passed on her good wishes for the New Year. After that, we hung hanged out at in another friend's home. (Did the home belong to more than one of your friends? If that is the case then you say "we hung out at our friends' house", but I am assuming that is not your meaning.) It seems it is a custom for that people went to visit their friends during the on Spring Festival. So, it was the streets were crowed in the street. Soon Finally, there were we had five of us girls hanging out in total. And, of course, the general merchandise market was is the our first choice when girls hanging out. (or "And, of course, when girls get together, our first choice for hanging out is the market.") One of us bought a gold necklace for her mom. (This sentence is confusing because the reader could be confused as to whose mom the necklace was for. For example, did the girl buy the necklace for her own mother or the mother of someone else? Since all of the people involved are girls, this is where the confusion comes in.) The necklace was very beautiful. When I reached got back home, it was about 4 pm. And I found my aunt was drinking tea with my dad. I had to accompany my aunt even though while I was sleepy. A few minutes later, my aunt and I went to visit my grandfather. We talked about taking a lot of things along the way. When I came back to home it was 6 pm. After dinner, my phone rang. It was one of my primary schoolmates who asked me to visit his home, so I went out again. 

It was a busy day. It seems what I did today was continuously keeping going out to visiting my friends' homes. Anyway, it was Spring Festival, so I didn't mind. (<This sentence seemed a little out of place, so I added more to it.) Happy New Year.

Very well written essay. Great job!