My Family

I have a little sister and her name is Melissa. She is three y.o. She starts to go to school this year and she made many friends. She is very lively and takes a lot of my mom's time. She has a short cute curly hair.
My father is modern. He plays videogames and has an open mind. Tall. He uses glasses, just like me and everybody from my dad's family.
My mother is a very good cooker. She cooks lasagna, pizza, feijoada, couscous, barbecue and many desserts. I love her passion fruit ice cream. She is more religious than my dad and I.

Now I live with my aunt, Lia, and I miss them a lot. On weekends, I go to my parents' house.

My Family

I have a little sister and her name is Melissa. She is 3 years oldShe started school this year and she has made many friends. She is very lively and takes a lot of my mom's time. She has short, cute, curly hair.

My father is modern. He plays videogames and has an open mind. He is tall. He wears glasses just like me and everyone from my dad's family.

My mother cooks very well. She cooks lasagna, pizza, feijoada, couscous, barbecue, and many desserts. I love her passion fruit ice cream. She is more religious than my dad and I.

Now I live with my aunt Lia and I miss my parents a lot. I go to my parent's house house on the weekends to visit them.