Hobbies

One of my favourite hobbies is swimming. It's very pleasant and peaceful. Every week, at mondays, wednesdays and fridays, I go to swimming. It helps me to have a better sleep.

I love good readings. Now I'm looking for english novels. Feels free to recommend good ones. My favourite is The Kite Runner.

Games are in my life since ever. With them I learn a lot of english and they increased my desire to learn. I prefer strategy games, like Age of Mythology, but the game industrie do not agree with me, because lately I haven't seen this games. I like shooters, too. But shooters are so equal, because there is a lack of creativity.

Interview with a Vampire, Black Swan, Toy Story, The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas, Harry Potter, Inception, Shutter Island, The Secret Life of Bees, Pan's Labyrinth, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... I like movies with a great plot, that add something to you.

I don't like to dance, but just because I don't know how to do that thing.

Hobbies

One of my favourite hobbies is swimming. It's very pleasant and peaceful. Every week, at  on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I go to swimming. It helps me to have a sleep better sleep.

I love good books. readings. Now I'm looking for English novels. Feel s free to recommend good ones. My favourite is The Kite Runner.

Games are have been in my life since forever. With them I learn a lot of English and they have increased my desire to learn. I prefer strategy games, like Age of Mythology, but the games industry does not agree with me, because lately I haven't seen any of these games. I like shooters, too. But shooters are so equal, because there is a lack of creativity.  Equal? O que quer dizer?

I don't like to dance, but just only because I don't know how. to do that thing.

How about 'The Life Of Pi' and 'The Hobbit'.