Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Hobbies

One of my favourite hobbies is swimming. It's very pleasant and peaceful. Every week, at mondays, wednesdays and fridays, I go to swimming. It helps me to have a better sleep.

I love good readings. Now I'm looking for english novels. Feels free to recommend good ones. My favourite is The Kite Runner.

Games are in my life since ever. With them I learn a lot of english and they increased my desire to learn. I prefer strategy games, like Age of Mythology, but the game industrie do not agree with me, because lately I haven't seen this games. I like shooters, too. But shooters are so equal, because there is a lack of creativity.

Interview with a Vampire, Black Swan, Toy Story, The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas, Harry Potter, Inception, Shutter Island, The Secret Life of Bees, Pan's Labyrinth, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... I like movies with a great plot, that add something to you.

I don't like to dance, but just because I don't know how to do that thing.

Hobbies

One of my favourite hobbies is swimming. It's very pleasant and peaceful. Every week, at  on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I go to swimming. It helps me to have a sleep better sleep.

I love good books. readings. Now I'm looking for English novels. Feel s free to recommend good ones. My favourite is The Kite Runner.

Games are have been in my life since forever. With them I learn a lot of English and they have increased my desire to learn. I prefer strategy games, like Age of Mythology, but the games industry does not agree with me, because lately I haven't seen any of these games. I like shooters, too. But shooters are so equal, because there is a lack of creativity.  Equal? O que quer dizer?

I don't like to dance, but just only because I don't know how. to do that thing.

How about 'The Life Of Pi' and 'The Hobbit'.