I'm developing a line of painting panels

Yesterday my boss instructed me to develop a production line of painting panels with thickness about 3 mm. The painting will be done by rolling. The line will have seven pairs of shafts, of a width of two meters and the distance between them is 2.7 meters. Between the shafts will be installed drying boxes with capacity of 30 kilowatts. The drive shaft will be made gear motor with frequency inverter for infinitely variable speed. Thus is reached the line speed of 15 meters per minute, which will give the performance of 300,000 square meters panels per month, which in monetary terms means $ 150,000 per month of net income. Line will allow us to paint a monochromatic tone and texture of the wood. Texture of wood painted with a special shaft with laser etched wood texture.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sincerely Alexandra

Yesterday my boss instructed me to develop a production line of painting panels with a thickness of about 3 mm. The painting will be done by rolling. The line will have seven pairs of shafts, with a width of two meters and the distance between them of 2.7 meters. Between the shafts will be installed drying boxes with capacity of 30 kilowatts. The drive shaft will be connected to the gear motor with frequency inverter for infinitely variable speed. The sytem will be capable of a  line speed of 15 meters per minute, which will give a performance of 300,000 square meters panels per month, which in monetary terms means $ 150,000 per month of net income. The line will allow us to paint a monochromatic tone and texture of wood.  The simulated texture of wood will be painted with a special shaft using a laser to etch the wood texture.

[Excellent work.  Technical translations are often the most difficult.  In some cases, you were not wrong grammatically, but I changed it to what would be said more often.]