The Carnival

This week is the carnival on my city, same as the last carnivals I'm going to go out with friends. Normally, I go out on Tuesday night and I'm going to be dress but I know nothing about the clothes that I'm going to wear. It will be a surprise until Tuesday evening.

I hope the weather would be good, because It's more fun if we could stay on the street with other people.

The Carnival

This week is the Carnival on in my city, and just as I have done in the past, I'm going to go out with friends. Normally, I go out on Tuesday night and I'm going to be dress I get dressed up, but I know nothing don't know about the clothes that I'm going to wear. It will be a surprise until Tuesday evening.

I hope the weather would be is good, because it's more fun if we could can stay on the street with other people.

Hi Manuel,

I'm not sure what you meant by "I'm going to be dress" --- did you mean that you're going to wear a costume for Carnival? I wasn't sure, so you might want to ignore my "I get dressed up," if that's not appropriate. You could also say, "I'm going to wear a costume..."

Carnival sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time.

Un saludo,

Beth