I wish

Last friday, l learned about 'I wish'.

'I wish' means it is impossible wish.

For example I wish i were rich.( wish for present time)
=If only i were rich.

I wish i had done my homework.(wish for past time)
=If only i had done my homework.

My wish
I wish i were tall. Many people told me you look so young, because i am short. And I wish i had studied hard in high school. At that time if i had studied hard i could have gotten a good job.
I wish I had sisters or brothers that could hang out and share concern with me.

Which country do you wish you had been born in?
I wish i had been born in Nordic Countries like Finland, Sweden and Norway.
The reason why those countries are chosen best living countires from magazines and news.
They provide good healthy care system, stable business and high quality education to nation.
I used to hard working in Korea. It was stressful after i got a job and i didn`t have any time for me to have hobby.
Now and then i wanted do somthing but i didn`t know what i should do for rest time. I used to watch TV than do hobby. It was waste of my time so i wanna find my hobby.

I wish

Last friday, l learned about 'I wish'.

'I wish' means it is impossible wish. (Sunny's correction is the easiest explanation I think.)

I wish is also used in regards to something being aggrivating or annoying.  For example "I really wish you would stop tapping your pencil on the desk.  It is driving me crazy!" or "I really wish you wouldn't do that."

=If only i were rich.

=If only i had done my homework.

My wish
    I wish i were tall. Many people told me you that I look so young, because i am short. And I wish i had studied hard in high school. if i had studied hard at that time i could have gotten a better job. (This sounds more natural to me.) 
    I wish I had sisters or brothers that could hang out and share our concerns together.

I wish i had been born in a Nordic Countries like Finland, Sweden and Norway.
    The reason why is because those countries are chosen as the best countries to live in from magazines and news.
    They provide good healthy care systems, stable business and high quality education to nation.
    I used to work hard working in Korea. It was stressful after i got a job and i didn`t have any time for me to have a hobby.
    Now and then i wanted do something but i didn`t know what i should do during my down time (down time = rest time) for rest time. I used to watch TV rather than having a hobby. It was waste of my time, so i wanna find a hobby.

Good job.  I understood everything you said.  When I correct things, I don't really try to button down where mistakes in grammar as much as I just try to make things sound natural.  My corrections may not be as good as others, but they relate to how someone naturally speaks.  Native english speakers have quite a bit of difference in how they may or may not express an idea.  So if it is confusing or unnatural to some, it may be natural to others.  As long you can be understood you are being successful!

I wish

Last friday, l learned about 'I wish'.

'I wish' means that you have a hope or desire for something that probably won't happen.

For example I wish I were rich.( wish for present time)
    =If only i were rich.

I wish I had done my homework.(wish for past time)
    =If only I had done my homework.

My wish
    I wish I was tall. Many people have told me "you look so young", because I am short. I wish i had studied hard in high school. At that time, if I had studied hard, I could have gotten a good job.

I wish I had been born in a Nordic Country like Finland, Sweden or Norway.
    The reason why I chose those countries is because magazines and the news say they have best standard of living.
    They provide good healthy care systems, stable businesses and a high quality of education to their nation.
    I used to work hard in Korea. It was stressful after I got a job, and I didn`t have any time for hobbies.
    Now and then I wanted do somthing, but I didn`t know what I should do with my spare time. I used to watch TV instead of having a hobby. It was waste of my time, so I want to find a hobby.