First entry

Hi everyone,

My name is Erin, I am from Turkey, I am native Turkish speaker and want to improve my English, especially I am not very good at speaking. I know I can improve it just through speaking but I do not have a speaking partner up to now. I know it would be great if I have a native English speaker friend who can chat with me regularly, and I can help him/her in Turkish. I am not a teacher but I don't think that we need just teachers to learn another language. Actually my English is not bad, I have some good scores in English profficiency exams but whet it comes to speaking I am really bad. That because I have no chance to practise it daily. I hope I can have some friends to speak both English and Turkish.
Nice to meet you all.
Best
Erin

First entry

Hi everyone,

My name is Erin. I am from Turkey. I am native Turkish speaker and I want to improve my English, especially because I am not very good at speaking. I know I can improve it just through speaking, but I do not have a speaking partner up to now. I know it would be great if I had a native English speaker friend who can chat with me regularly, and I can help him/her in Turkish. I am not a teacher, but I don't think that we need just teachers to learn another language. Actually, my English is not bad. I had some good scores on English profficiency exams, but when it comes to speaking, I am really bad. That is because I have no chance to practise it daily. I hope I can have some friends to speak both English and Turkish.
    Nice to meet you all.
    Best,
    Erin

*Very good job, Erin! There are only a few mistakes, as mentioned in early comments about not joining two sentences together with a comma, BUT overall you did a great job! Right now, I do not have a microphone on my computer, but perhaps soon we can chat on Skype!

First entry

Hi everyone,

My name is Erin I am from Turkey I am a native Turkish speaker and want to improve my English, especially I am not very good at speakingmy speaking / my spoken English. I know I can improve it just through speaking but so far I do not have a speaking partner up to now. I know it would be great if I have had a native English speaker friend who can chat with me regularly, and I can help him/her in Turkish. I am not a teacher but I don't think that we need just teachers to learn another language. Actually my English is not bad I have some good scores in English profficiency exams but whet it comes to speaking I am really bad. That isbecause I have no chance to practise it daily. I hope I can have some friends to speak both English and Turkish.
    Nice to meet you all.
    Best
    Erin

First entry

Hi everyone,

My name is Erin, I am from Turkey, I am native Turkish speaker and want to improve my English, especially my spoken English, because I am not very good. I know I can improve it just through speaking, but I do not have a speaking partner up to now. I know it would be great if I have a native English speaker friend who can chat with me regularly, and I can help him/her in Turkish. I am not a teacher, but I don't think that we need just teachers to learn another language. Actually, my English is not bad, I have some good scores in English profficiency exams but when it comes to speaking I am really bad. That is because I have no chance to practise it daily. I hope I can have some friends to speak both English and Turkish.
    Nice to meet you all.
    Best
    Erin

[Your written English is very good. Good luck]