Marriage

A relative will be married the day after tomorrow, used to be neighbor. She is a little younger than me.

People say marriage is a part of life. The education is top priority when we start to go to school. Marriage is another one after graduation.

Frankly speaking, the parents want their child to be married as soon as possible after work. It is not good to be married very late, especially when they are 30’s.

Customs of wedding are different from north to south. As for the real traditional wedding is very complex. A lot of rules to be followed. It is too complicated for young generation to follow all of them. Young generation want their marriage to be simple, not so complex, if so, that is too tired.

As for the young, they prefer to follow their own way as convenient as possible and also follow some traditional wedding customs as well. If a new couple are from two cities far away and they work in another city. Maybe there will held three wedding banquets, the two held in each hometown, another held in where they work. So it is very tired to be married including spiritual and physical aspects.

Anyway, to be married is big thing of one’s life. Treat marriage seriously.

Marriage

A relative that will be married the day after tomorrow, used to be neighbor. She is a little younger than me.

People say marriage is a part of life. The education is top priority when we start to go to school. Marriage becomes the priority after graduation.

Frankly speaking, the parents want their child to be married as soon as possible after   beginning work. It is not good to marry very late, especially when they are over thirty.

Wedding customs are different from north to south. The real, traditional wedding is very complex and a lot of rules have to be followed. They are too complicated for the young generation to follow all of them. The young generation wants their marriage ceremonies to be simple, not so complex which may become tiresome.

The younger generation prefers to follow their own way which is both as convenient as possible and also follows some traditional wedding customs, as well. If a new couple is from two different far away cities and they work in another city, they may have to hold three wedding banquets, the two held in each hometown, and another held in the city where they work. So it is very tiring to get married, both spiritually and physically.

Anyway, to be married is big thing in one’s life. Treat marriage seriously.

Jerry.Tom - you are such a hard worker!  Are you not busy with the holiday?  I am so impressed that you find time everyday to practice English.  You are improving very quickly!